Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cool Toy Stores

I have discovered a few cool toy stores from Carter's physical therapist.  The first one is The Red Balloon Store: 
                                          2033 E 3300 S
                                Salt Lake City, UT 84109
                         What I have bought from the store:
Next is the Lakeshore Learning Store
Oakwood Village Shopping Center
5480 S. 900 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
They didn't have what I wanted in stock, so I ordered this online.


I discovered a great store online, Discount School Supply.  I have ordered flexi cups from them; a great way to teach kids to drink from a cup; you can pinch it to make it easier for them.  They come in different sizes.
What is coming up for Carter:  we have a trip to California next week for a cousin's wedding.  Then he has his G Tube surgery on Friday, September 2nd.  Also, he is not going into Nursery just yet.  We still have a few kinks to work out until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment