Saturday, December 21, 2013

Picture, Christmas & Announcement

Carter had picture re-takes and this time I asked them to hide his wheelchair more and try to get him to smile.  They did a better job but his nose was runny and hair a bit messy.  Ah, oh well.  He's still cute.;)

Carter is on Christmas break now for 2 1/2 weeks, he starts back up on Jan 6th with Daddy.  Chris is also going back to school at DATC for a machinist program.  Proud of my boys for working hard!

Meanwhile....I have been busy cooking something in the oven.
We are having our third baby in July 2014.  We thought I was 10 weeks 2 days at my appointment yesterday, but the baby measured 9 weeks 4 days.  So my due is July 21st.  I have been very tired so far, and have been suffering with a bad cold for over a week now.  We are excited though, because I really think Sierra will benefit from having someone to play with.  I will have more on my plate because Chris will be in school and working full-time, but with family close by I'm sure I will be okay.:)  So far family is predicting a girl, which sounds cute for Carter to have 2 little Moms:)

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


1 comment: